Some time ago, I promised to explain why posting has been light the last couple of months. Well, in no particular order:
(1) I'm not all that bright. I don't really have that much to say.
(2) I've been getting settled into the new job.
(3) We moved. That took longer than you'd think.
(4) No internet access at home. Long story.
And now, for the big announcement:
(5) The [Crown] family: Keeping the population above replacement rate since 2001. (Actually, the extended [Crown] family has been doing that for centuries.)