Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Just a quick note on comments:

When I was at RedState, I had to put up with a lot of sub-I.Q. 100 comments, and was limited in my ability to ban those commenters as the morons they were.

Here, I own the place. Your comments exist solely for my amusement. If you don't amuse me, I delete your comment.

In the last couple of days, following from a RedState link, I have received a handful of comments, some from RONPAUL!! supporters (one of whom was a RedState user I banned), and one from someone who simply didn't like me. These comments are no longer with us, because they didn't amuse me.

I know, I know, all of you really dedicated libertarian Ron Paul supporters check your belief in private property at the home page of any web site you visit; but I can, and will, delete your comments as fast as you can make them.

Amuse me, or don't bother.

Thanks in advance.

No comments: