Wednesday, May 07, 2003

In the interest of fairness, here's the very last of my Santorum-related posts: Arthur Silber says that if you're in favor of sodomy laws, you're a Klansman without the good sense to know it makes a long post about his travails with his sexual orientation, and why Santorum is wrong on every level.

That's it, I'm done. I don't care what anyone sticks anywhere, so long as everyone sticking and being stuck consents (and is able to consent), for at least the next few months. I doubt most Americans will remember, or care. Have fun, Libertoids, with this great trauma on your collective soul; stack it with those deadly, ever-present, fascist steel tariffs, and while we're at it, blame Bush for the Patriot Act that some other branch of the Government helped put in place (and sunsetted). Being a fringe ideological group has its perks, doesn't it?

(Hat Tip: Eve Tushnet, who still makes me feel stupid whenever I read her blog.)

No comments: