Thursday, August 21, 2003

Brilliant. Dead-on. For once, I'm not exaggerating.

Except, one thing:

There was one other man who could run through a busted play, who could break dozens of tackles, who simply could not be stopped (and I'm not talking about the #44 J. Riggins my brother created).

His name: RB G BROWNS.

No one knew from whence he came, although many speculated "Cleveland." That's silly, of course. But if you managed to get RB G BROWNS on your team in Tecmo Super Bowl III, no man could easily stand against you.

Of course, it didn't hurt to have a fellow named Marino, another named Clark (the wide, not the end), a man mysteriously named M. Duper, and a tight end at the height of his career, a man known only as K. Jackson. And T. Kirby was nothing to sneeze at, once RB G BROWNS came along.

I think I'll go home and play TSBIII tonight.

No comments: