Thursday, January 03, 2008

People, people, nominal people: You're not paying attention.

To the morons at ObiWi: Keep them coming, and keep it classy.

UPDATE: I'm apparently using words a tad too large for the neo-Nazis who infest Ron Paul's support base. Look, with moderated comments, in a sense, all comments become for my amusement; I only publish them if I think they'll specially amuse me. Your comments never appear unless I let them. Get it?

FURTHER UPDATE: Apparently, 80% of my troll traffic lately comes from Ron Paul sites. Obsidian Wings has something bigger to stew on (and my sincere condolences). An inordinate number of the comments I've recently come from a fellow I banned at RedState for having problems with Mexicans. If he wants to keep wasting his time, he's welcome to it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It sounds like you're living the dream!

– Neil Stevens